This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Can't get GDB to connect to target
- To: gerwynd at tommoll dot freeserve dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: Can't get GDB to connect to target
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:38:17 -0400 (EDT)
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <000701bfdeeb$5329ea80$8f4c883e@gtd-s-machine>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: "Gerwyn Davies" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:18:09 +0100
> I cannot get GDB to connect to my remote taget.
> I get a message 'Remote debugging using com1', and thats it, GDB has
> locked up.
You don't say what version of GDB and on what platform did you try
this. `com1' implies the MS-DOS (a.k.a. DJGPP) port of GDB. Is that