From: Gerwyn Davies <gerwynd@tommoll.freeserve.co.uk>
To: GDB <gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Date: 22 June 2000 10:20
Subject: Trying to build GDB

I have a few small problems building GDB which maybe someone can provide a little help:

I'm building on a Windows 98 system from within a BASH shell, my configure command line was:-
 sh configure i586 --target=mipstx39

The configure completes all OK, but during the make process I get a illegal operation error, with the message in my shell window saying " make: vfork: No more processes ". Sounds like I've got some resource problem that needs a tweak, but I dont know what to tweak.

My other problem occours towards the end of the make, with make complaining that it can't find the files <psapi.h> and <imagehlp.h>. I've searched, but these two don't exist anywhere on my system.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Gerwyn