This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: execute_command wrapper?
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Subject: Re: execute_command wrapper?
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:11:25 -0400
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <200006191601.JAA28217@casey.transmeta.com>
Doug Evans wrote:
> Would it be reasonable to add an execute_command wrapper to wrapper.c?
> I'm thinking of a situation where one has added a different scripting
> language to gdb and one wants to execute a gdb command.
The scripting language should not try to use the CLI stuff.
Please look at the MI section (new) at the GDB manual.
Also, look at the gdb/mi subdirectory.
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299