This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Pascal language: case insensitivity!
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Pascal language: case insensitivity!
- From: Larry Smith <larry at smith-house dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:12:47 -0400
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200006191117.NAA25188@cerbere.u-strasbg.fr>
- Reply-To: lsmith at redhat dot com
Pierre Muller wrote:
> for now, but there might be other case insensitive languages supported.
> (I even don't know if Modula 2 is case sensitive or not).
Modula/2 IS case-sensitive, as is Oberon, Oberon/2 and
.-. .-. .---. .---. .-..-. | "Bill Gates is just a monocle
| |__ / | \| |-< | |-< > / | and a Persian Cat away from
`----'`-^-'`-'`-'`-'`-' `-' | being one of the bad guys in a
My opinions only. | James Bond movie." -- D Miller