This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Ver 5.0 Configuration Problem with DJGPP
- To: kwho at visto dot com
- Subject: Re: Ver 5.0 Configuration Problem with DJGPP
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:58:30 -0400 (EDT)
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200006160212.FAA21931@is.elta.co.il>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: "Ka Wai Ho" <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:13:33 -0700
> I get the follow message when configure GDB 5.0
Thank you for your report.
> D:\DJGPP\gdb-5.0>sh ./gdb/config/djgpp/djconfig.sh
> Checking the unpacked distribution... ok.
> Editing configure scripts for DJGPP...
> Running the configure script...
This is already a sign of trouble: there should have been several
lines between the last line above and the line before that saying
things like this:
File `./configure' updated
File `./gdb/configure' updated
File `./gdb/doc/configure' updated
File `./gdb/gdbserver/configure' updated
File `./gdb/nlm/configure' updated
etc. So something on your system interfered with the djconfig.sh
My first guess would be that you either don't have the GNU Find
utility installed, or have a FIND.EXE program from the stock
DOS/Windows distribution on your PATH, and djconfig.sh picks it up
before the DJGPP port of GNU Find utility, which should be in your
D:\DJGPP\bin directory. Please verify that you have find.exe in
D:\DJGPP\bin, and that D:\DJGPP\bin appears in PATH *before* C:\DOS or