This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: rfc: remove gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/namespace.exp test
- To: Jimmy Guo <guo at cup dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: rfc: remove gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/namespace.exp test
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Please make sure i didn't break the HP version with my changes to make it
work under g++. That's why i didn't remove them already,I had no way to
test on an HP, and didn't want to screw with your testsuite.
Assuming i didn't break it under HP, feel free to remove the
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Jimmy Guo wrote:
> Since you've moved namespace.exp & namespace.cc to gdb.c++, the copies in
> gdb.hp/gdb.aCC are redundant. I can remove these two files if no one
> - Jimmy Guo, email@example.com