This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: non-blocking reads/writes and event loops
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com (Andrew Cagney)
- Subject: Re: non-blocking reads/writes and event loops
- From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw at windriver dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: toddpw at windriver dot com (Todd Whitesel), jingham at apple dot com (Jim Ingham), gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com ("Insight (GDB GUI)")
> > Agreed. If the API designers are dumb enough to trust threads absolutely,
> > and don't give us an option, then well, that's life.
> For what it is worth, here is the ``It is hard'' reason number two:
> Just making certain that your eyes are open :-)
No doubts about that. That's why I said "long term goal"...
toddpw @ windriver.com