This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: That vision thing ...
- To: Quality Quorum <qqi at world dot std dot com>
- Subject: Re: That vision thing ...
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:12:17 +0000
- CC: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat Canada Ltd. - Toronto
- References: <Pine.SGI.3.95.1000612175947.11397Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
Quality Quorum wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> > Quality Quorum wrote:
> > >
> > > Can we split target depended pieces into subdirs under gdb ?
> > >
> > Aleksey,
> > For the majority of the targets we have only a single target dependent file.
> > So most of these subdirectories will have a single file in it. The exceptions
> > would be few.
> > But a nice variant from your idea it would be a "targetdep" subdirectory for all
> > these files. This would reduce the large number of files under src/gdb and
> > group together all that is related to different targets. It still looks nice
> > even with multi-arch I think.
> > We can continue on that line and group all those remote-* files as well...
> It sounds nice.
Lets see what Andrew thinks of this. Someone would also have to take the time
to create the new directory(ies).
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299