This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: That vision thing ...
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: That vision thing ...
- From: Quality Quorum <qqi at world dot std dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:00:07 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, GDB Discussion <gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Quality Quorum wrote:
> > Can we split target depended pieces into subdirs under gdb ?
> For the majority of the targets we have only a single target dependent file.
> So most of these subdirectories will have a single file in it. The exceptions
> would be few.
> But a nice variant from your idea it would be a "targetdep" subdirectory for all
> these files. This would reduce the large number of files under src/gdb and
> group together all that is related to different targets. It still looks nice
> even with multi-arch I think.
> We can continue on that line and group all those remote-* files as well...
It sounds nice.
> Fernando Nasser
> Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
> 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
> Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299