This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Updates to FXSR/SSE support in 2.4.0-test1
- To: gareth at precisioninsight dot com (Gareth Hughes)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Updates to FXSR/SSE support in 2.4.0-test1
- From: Alan Cox <alan at lxorguk dot ukuu dot org dot uk>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 02:41:25 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: alan at lxorguk dot ukuu dot org dot uk (Alan Cox), kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl (Mark Kettenis),drepper at redhat dot com, adam at yggdrasil dot com, linux-kernel at vger dot rutgers dot edu,bug-glibc at gnu dot org, gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> I'm not sure I understand what you're advocating here. If you're okay
> with converting the FXSAVE data back and forth, then so am I.
Providing we dont do it except when needed. What are the issues in detail,
I feel Im missing something here