Re: gdb.texinfo index problem

Andrew,

I just checked and yes you're right, it was fixed since 5/24 ... and I
was looking at a 5/16 snapshot of current.

By the way I saw that you've added pdftex support ... actually I just
did something similar to the HP WDB source today.  In addition to what's
in Makefile.in right now, I added a SET_PDFTEXINPUT macro, which inserts
/usr/share/texmf/pdftex/texinfo/texinfo.tex path in front.  This
generates PDF file with anchor links and section navigation section
... if you view it w/ acroread the difference is apparent.

- Jimmy Guo, guo@cup.hp.com