This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.texinfo index problem
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: gdb.texinfo index problem
- From: Jimmy Guo <guo at cup dot hp dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:57:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I just checked and yes you're right, it was fixed since 5/24 ... and I
was looking at a 5/16 snapshot of current.
By the way I saw that you've added pdftex support ... actually I just
did something similar to the HP WDB source today. In addition to what's
in Makefile.in right now, I added a SET_PDFTEXINPUT macro, which inserts
/usr/share/texmf/pdftex/texinfo/texinfo.tex path in front. This
generates PDF file with anchor links and section navigation section
... if you view it w/ acroread the difference is apparent.
- Jimmy Guo, email@example.com
>Is this in current? I know a missing index bug was fixed post 5.0
>release and was committed to both the 5.0 branch and devo.