Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form

Kevin Buettner wrote:

> On Jun 2,  7:42pm, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
> > PS: You may want to add gdb/*-share to the list of directories to avoid.
>
> I can certainly do this, but I'd like to know why they shouldn't be
> converted...

Some of the *-share files are based on code from third parties.  We
should probably try to avoid munging that code - it will make it harder
for us merge back patches.  rdi-share comes to mind.

As you note, the TUI which will be cleaned up, can be handed separatly.

	Andrew