Re: GDB on FreeBSD/Alpha

David O'Brien wrote:

> On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:09:45AM +0200, Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > I've managed to add the necessary support for FreeBSD/Alpha to the
> > version of GDB in CVS (not checked in yet).
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> What version of GDB will have these bits?  5.0.1 or 5.1?  What are the
> current release engineering plans for GDB?

If it were me, I'd personally just worry about getting things in the
trunk.  For 5.0.1 (if released) I had two things in mind:

	o	fixing core dumps

	o	fixing botched configury or builds

beyond that, the trunk should be good enough. What the target
maintainers do is, well, up to target maintainers :-)

According to my diary I'm ment to make noises about 5.1 at the start of
July.  Based on what I've learnt from 5.0 that would put a release
sometime in October/November.  Exactly when is an open question.

	Andrew