Re: libiberty strsignal changes cause windows compilation breakage

> Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 02:12:48 -0400
> From: Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>
>
> I think you missed this part of my email:
>
> >This is interesting since cygwin's version of strsignal comes from
> >libiberty.
>
> "comes from" == "linked from"

Sorry, I thought you were talking about history (i.e., that Cygwin's
version of strsignal originally came from libiberty).

Now that you clarified this, it would seem that the prototype in
string.h contradicted the actual function definition, and changing
newlib's string.h was the Right Thing to do.  If that breaks GDB, I
think GDB should avoid declaring strsignal in defs.h if strsignal
being linked in comes from the system library.