GDB for PC windows NT

Hi ,
Is anybody aware of any working release of
GDB for PC windows NT as host and IBM-powerpc as target board.

As with 4.18  I  tried compiling but getting some compilation as follows errors.

Set1:

config :
host = i686-pc-cygwin
target = i686-pc-cygwin

Then i got error at final linking stating some clipbpard functions are
unresolved.
I commented those functions and i could get working executable.

Set2:
config
host = i686-pc-cygwin
target = powerpc-ibm-aix
_
I am getting undefined refrence to aix_process_lineos
multiple undefined refrence to __imp__ctype  in readline.c ( Here problem is
that this __imp___ctype is generated by gcc it is present only in .o file )
So set2 is the one i require and i am stuck here.

Thanks
Sudhanshu