Re: multi-arch (was Re: Makefile setting)

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Stephane.Bihan@arccores.com wrote:

> > > gdb-4.18 is too old.  You need to be looking at either a recent gdb
> > > snapshot or a reasonably up-to-date source tree checked out from
> > > sourceware.cygnus.com.  Snapshots are available from:
> > >
> > >     ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/
> > >

> > thank you, could you indicate me where I can get the tools to uncompress (I
> > guess) the .bz2 snapshots?
> > I never met this extension before ..
>
> Check your local source site for the bzip2 program.

FYI,

I added the following to the FTP site (definitly better than nothing).

	Andrew

                README: GDB Snapshot directory.

To unpack these snap-shots you will need the BZIP2 program. See:
        http://sourceware.cygnus.com/bzip2/
and     ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/bzip2

gdb+dejagnu*            Contains GDB and DEJAGNU

insight+dejagnu*        Containts INSIGHT, DEJAGNU and tcl/tk.

*.tar.bz2               A bzip2 tar archive

*.diff.bz2              Differences between two snapshots.

*-CVS-*.tar.bz2         Checkout of the CVS tree (made weekly)
                        may be faster than `cvs -z9 co ...`