gdb weekly snapshots

The "weekly" snapshots haven't happened for a while - March 13th
specifically. If they are done by cron jobs, perhaps they need some
kicking? I know the snapshots that include dejagnu are done more
frequently, but I'd prefer to point people at smaller downloads if they
aren't going to run the testsuite.

If it's considered better just to drop the non-dejagnu snapshots, can those
instead be made the gdb.tar.bz2/insight.tar.bz2 hard links in whatever the
script is (those names make for easier URLs to point people at), and remove
the old snapshots please?

Thanks,

Jifl