Re: remote nits

> >    It is unclear from document that 'qRcmd' indeed allows responses
> >    starting from 'E', however there is a code handling this case
> >    in remote.c
>
> The normal response to Rcmd is a HEX encoded byte-stream. E is a hex
> digit.

It seems like there is an established practice of using low case
characters for hex encodings sent by stubs - otherwise 'm' request
would never work correctly. So, this is not an issue at all, unless,
you would tell me that existing implementations of qRcmd break
this one too :).

BTW, I got it while working on v0.2 of protocol spec, I was quite
surprised that the positive impact of this exercise was that immediate.

> 	Andrew

Thanks,

Aleksey