Re: GDB and Dragonball EZ.

Stan Shebs wrote:

> GDB has evolved quite a bit since 4.18, and includes hardware
> breakpoint ("Z packet") and the minitelnet features that you probably
> want to use.  You can get a copy of the latest sources from
> sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb.  Also check out the user's manuals and the
> internals manuals (in gdb/doc), we've been adding to them recently.

Yes it has evolved alot.  There is now a seperate/joint project called Insight
(used to be known tkgdb) which is GUI front end for GDB.  It is quite nice and
apparently easy to extend.  It actually links in with the GDB source so has
access to GDB internals rather than sending commands to stdout and interpreting

I think the GDB source code that is in the Insight archives is seperate to the
GDB sources, so I'm not sure how much of the latest evolutions are there, but I'm
sure it is reasonably up to date.  I can't wait for libgdb to evolve so that
seperate gdb sources are no longer required.