Re: Unifying the x86 FPU register sets

   Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:47:00 -0400
   From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>

     Mark> What remains to be written is the function that prints the
     Mark> output for the "info float" command.

     Jim> I'm easy to please here, but Eli Zaretskii had opinions on how
     Jim> this ought to work

   I suggest to look at the thread we had discussing this back then.  If
   memory serves, I posted a suggestion for the format of "info float",
   based on Bill Metzenthen's code originally written for i387-tdep.c.

I already did :-).  I also peeked at print_387_status in go32-nat.c
(which I assume is your work) which contains some useful comments that
I'm trying to take these things into account while writing the generic
version of "info float".

Mark