CALL_DUMMY...

Hi,

I'm porting GDB to ARM Linux.  I'm a little confused about how calling a
function in the inferior is supposed to work.  The documentation and
code don't seem to be consistent.  For instance, CALL_DUMMY is said to
be deprecated in gdbint.info.  There seems to be generic code in
blockframe.c, and the current arm-tdep.c has FIXME references that
should occur if we convert to the new call dummy scheme.

If someone with more knowledge of how it is supposed to work could help
me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scott

BTW, I'm actually getting there...