Re: AW: libGDB architecture

   Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:52:51 +0200 (CEST)
   From: Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org>

   It was my plan to have my work merged into the master GDB sources sometime
   in future and maintain it there.

This is pretty exciting!  One thing to keep in mind is that the FSF is
a little more careful about ownership of copyright, and you'll need to
assign your copyright to the FSF, at least for the changes to GDB.  There
is a good writeup of the procedures at

	http://egcs.cygnus.com/contribute.html

Looking forward to seeing your contributions...

								Stan