Re: GDB Manual

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 05:09:22PM -0700, Kevin Buettner wrote:

> Is it possible to do "make html" yet?

I added the (non-standard) target a couple of months ago.  It is used
by a script which keeps the GDB manual up-to-date on the GDB web page.
"What's that," you say, "the GDB manual is on-line and yet no one
remembers it?  How could that be?"  It's certainly a good question--I
sent an announcement about it to the GDB mailing lists when I set it up.

So, as a reminder, you can see the current GDB manual by starting at
the GDB web page, http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/

It'll have Stan's changes after the next snapshot is imported into the
Sourceware CVS repository[1] and the nightly doco-updater-script runs.

[1] Of _course_ everyone knows that the GDB development sources are
    available by anonymous read-only CVS in addition to the weekly
    snapshots.

Jason
Free the Software!