Re: GDB Manual

   Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:15:36 +1000
   From: Brendan Simon <brendan@dgs.monash.edu.au>

   > Just wanted to let everybody know that I've just committed a major
   > reorg of the GDB manual.  What I've done is to create a new chapter
   > "Configurations" (suggestions for better title welcome), that contains
   > all configuration/platform-specific detail.  Up until now, the
   > information has been somewhat randomly scattered through the manual,
   > or not recorded at all.

   How about "target details", "target specifics" or "target specific
   details".
   Something with "target" in the name.

The chapter includes native config details too, so while it's
technically correct to say it's target-specific, I wouldn't want
native debugging folks to skip over the chapter because it doesn't
sound relevant.  I note that the corresponding GCC manual section is
labeled "Hardware Models and Configurations"...

								Stan