Re: GDB: Coding style.

I looked at using indent about two years ago.  When I set the switches for
the style I wanted to use (not the GNU standard) I ran into enough bugs to
kill the idea.  At the time for that project, I couldn't justify major work
on indent.

Perhaps the situation is better for the GNU standard style, or indent has
been improved in the meantime.  Someone should check.  Otherwise this might
be the project which justifies a major cleanup or rewrite of indent.