Re: Please help

Hi,

If you're interested in gdb for HPUX 10.20 you can also check out WDB, the gdb
version that's supported directly by HP:

http://www.hp.com/esy/lang/tools/Debuggers/WDB/

The current public version is 1.0 and is based on gdb 4.16, but if you wait 2
more weeks you'll get the 1.1 version that's based on a post 4.17 version. Lots
of new features are present in the new version like support for user threads
and a new GUI interface. Stay tuned!

Greetings,
Ovidiu