Re: gdb debugging native solaris c++ code

This is a known problem (Sun C++ uses extensions to the stab format, which
are not officially documented AFAIK).

I suspect that it will remain a problem, until someone contributes clean
patches or funds the necessary non trivial work involved.

This is becoming a FAQ, perhaps we should add a note to gdb/README...

--
Peter Schauer			pes@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de