Re: test results

FAIL: gdb.base/commands.exp: continue in infrun_breakpoint_command_test

  This test case sets a breakpoint and then attaches commands to
  the breakpoint with "commands".  When the breakpoint is hit,
  gdb-under-test fails to execute the commands.

  This test case also failed on all 99r1p2 native platforms that I tried.
  This test is still failing in gnupro-00r1 so I will look at it in
  detail soon.

FAIL: gdb.base/selftest.exp: step over cmdsize initialization ended up at odd location
FAIL: gdb.base/selftest.exp: step into xmalloc call

   I have similar, but not identical, failures in gnupro-00r1.  In 00r1
   the problem is that the test case is too picky about what it accepts
   for a "list" command.  This is likely to be a problem in the test case
   in sourceware, too.

gdb compile failed, /cygnus/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++

  Some kind of configuration error.  This causes most of the gdb.c++
  tests to fail.

FAIL: gdb.c++/demangle.exp: gnu: __thunk_64__0RL__list__Q29CosNaming20_proxy_NamingContextUlRPt25_CORBA_Unbounded_Sequence1ZQ29CosNaming7BindingRPQ29CosNaming15BindingIterator

  I have no comment on this failure.

Michael