Re: 4.17.85 Feedback

> HP has signed up to maintain it, since they have the most interest in
> it, and I expect that they will do so.  If the TUI doesn't get better,
> it will always be possible to take it out again.

As much as I loathe advocating use of 'configure' as if it were a universal
tonic, it really does seem to be the correct solution here.

Couldn't we just introduce --with-tui or --enable-tui and default it off
unless the host is HPUX ??

Maybe it's too close to 4.18 to do it right now, but in principle this
option is always open.

--
Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ wrs.com