gdb/2356: wrong listing of fsubp and fsubrp

>Number:         2356
>Category:       gdb
>Synopsis:       wrong listing of fsubp and fsubrp
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Nov 06 06:48:02 UTC 2007
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     dancie reeves
>Release:        all -- gdb 6.7.50.20071106
gdb outputs fsubrp when the opcode is for fsubp and fsubp is also reversed fsubp opcode produces an output of fsubrp in the code listing. I have not checked all the other reverse pop instructions such as fmulrp etc. but it would advisable to check. GDB is such a large code base, if you could give me advice where to look for this problem I could try to correct it. Oh, by the way, thanks for the modifications. I was using the older (6.5-15.fc6rh) from the fedora6 distribution and could not source level debug asm files produced by yasm all the time. GDB would get confused. This new version (6.7.50.20071106) works very well for source level debugging for the yasm assembler.

Thanks again,
Dancie Reeves
>How-To-Repeat:
always