Re: gdb/2124: gdb crashes when remote simulavrxx target branches to interrupt handler

The following reply was made to PR gdb/2124; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Simon Munton <simon@nidoran.m5data.com>
To: Eric Weddington <eweddington@cso.atmel.com>, gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com,
        nobody@sources.redhat.com, gdb-prs@sources.redhat.com
Cc: "'Joerg Wunsch'" <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Subject: Re: gdb/2124: gdb crashes when remote simulavrxx target branches to interrupt handler
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:26:34 +0100

 http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view?20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=2124

 Eric,

 Unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem at all now, using simulavr or
 simulavrxx.

 Since reporting the problem, I've gone through several kernel updates and a
 distribution update, so maybe there was a change somewhere else that 'fixed'
 the problem.

 I can confirm that I used the same compiler, debugger and simulator packages
 now and when I had the problem.

 I suggest the problem report be marked closed.

 Simon Munton