Notify about using the e-mail account.

Dear user of "Redhat.com" mailing system,

Our antivirus software has detected  a large  ammount of viruses outgoing
from your email account, you  may use  our free anti-virus tool to clean up
your computer software.

For more information see the attached file.

Attached file protected with the password for security reasons. Password  is  48442.

Cheers,
    The Redhat.com team                           http://www.redhat.com