Re: gdb/5 (gdb fails to build on alpha with True64 5.1) addional info,questions

The following reply was made to PR gdb/5; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Michael B. Haynie" <mbhaynie@switch.com>
To: nobody@sources.redhat.com, rlyon@home.com, gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: gdb/5 (gdb fails to build on alpha with True64 5.1) addional info,
 questions
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:40:37 -0500

 http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=5&database=gdb

 An additional datapoint is this pointer we located: The definitions we
 want appear to have moved to /usr/include/alpha/coreregs.h

 I'd hack up a fix myself if I had any clue what the code in question was
 trying to do (This is a little below my usual coding level).

 So -- 2 questions

 Has anyone taken a crack at this?

 Can anyone point me at the right GDB internals document?

 tia.

 --

 --Michael

 depends on the unreasonable man."