This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH] GDB->Python API changes in preparation for Guile support
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, guile-user at gnu dot org, sivachandra at google dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:24:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH] GDB->Python API changes in preparation for Guile support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m31u25mb2n dot fsf at sspiff dot org>
On 11/25/2013 03:09 AM, Doug Evans wrote:
> I didn't handle varobj because it's got Python more tightly embedded
> in it, and I think adding it can wait until there's an actual need.
Sounds like this series might be useful for you too then, as
it generalizes dynamic varobjs, decoupling them from python: