This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR tdep/15653: Implement SystemTap SDT probe support for AArch64
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:22:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR tdep/15653: Implement SystemTap SDT probe support for AArch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1385336092-19621-1-git-send-email-sergiodj at redhat dot com> <52931DB7 dot 6030205 at arm dot com> <m3y54cxk3s dot fsf at redhat dot com> <CAFqB+PyBncAeYPG7Kk46YvU+NdU4JSvp-ju7OQ=gXZrvO-ZDFg at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Shawcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Marcus> Sorry, I was not clear. I think the a64 and a32 parsers should be kept
Marcus> separate rather than using a common parser for a different, but
Marcus> similar syntax, thus avoiding the need to pass the flag that
Marcus> distinguishes the different syntaxes.
It seems reasonable to me.
It looks to me like the current function arm_stap_parse_special_token is
the only code shared by the patch. That isn't so long by itself, and
then if it needs tweaks for AArch64 -- one might as well just copy it.