This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 03/12] Mark optimized out values as non-lazy.
- From: "Andrew Burgess" <aburgess at broadcom dot com>
- To: "Pedro Alves" <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:35:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 03/12] Mark optimized out values as non-lazy.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5208D1DF dot 1090201 at broadcom dot com> <5208D317 dot 2050502 at broadcom dot com> <5294CC1C dot 5060701 at redhat dot com>
On 26/11/2013 4:28 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 08/12/2013 01:20 PM, Andrew Burgess wrote:
>> This is a re-posting of this patch:
>> The patch was never rejected, it just ran out of steam. Pedro noticed
>> that we could go beyond this patch and do more, even releasing the
>> value contents when we spot values are fully optimized out. I agree,
>> but believe that is a separate idea, that can always be added later,
>> for this case we've not even allocated any value contents yet.
>> OK to apply?
> OK. I've pushed it (with you as author), with the commit log