This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Test on disassemble
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:21:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Test on disassemble
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384915860-8805-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1384915860-8805-2-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
>>>>> "Yao" == Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Yao> + # When GDB is debugging GDB, the prompt is changed to "(top-gdb) ".
Yao> + # In order to avoid the confusion of pattern matching, set the
Yao> + # gdb_prompt to '(top-gdb)'.
Yao> + global gdb_prompt
Yao> + set gdb_prompt "\[(\]top-gdb\[)\]"
It seems to me that this sort of change ought to be undone after the
tests are complete. Otherwise, it could affect subsequent tests.
To do that properly, you'll want to use "catch". Or, if you want to
wrap it up "macro style" see with_test_prefix.