This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 10/13] don't check for unistd.h
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 05:46:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 10/13] don't check for unistd.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384806318-12231-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1384806318-12231-11-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <13494 dot 0459196971$1384894582 at news dot gmane dot org> <877gc4ksnz dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <8738mskqam dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
> Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:57:53 -0700
> Pierre> How could this problem be solved?
> Tom> I'll send you a patch to try shortly.
> Well, so I thought. It turned into an insane nightmare. The unistd
> module pulls <winnt.h> into everything, which stomps all over our
> I'm probably going to revert the whole series tomorrow morning.
Perhaps we could still leave it, and overcome the gethostname problem
on our own.
Pierre, can you see if 'configure' detects the presence of gethostname
when it probes the system? If not, that might be the problem, and I
might have a trick to overcome it.