This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add d_main_name to dlang.c
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:43:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add d_main_name to dlang.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+fBVoYBcaUS95pT-19jeuWiN21SiWWGUC5Y6O-A-3Pj_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <87mwl0mlsa dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 19 November 2013 15:52, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>> "Iain" == Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Iain> +2013-11-18 Iain Buclaw <email@example.com>
> Iain> +
> Iain> + * d-lang.h (d_main_name): Add declaration.
> Iain> + * d-lang.c (d_main_name): New function.
> Iain> + * symtab.c (find_main_name): Add call to d_main_name.
> Looks good to me.
> Do you have a copyright assignment on file?
> If not, contact me off-list and I'll get you started.
By the way, it is more preferable to use the mangled name of the D
main function (_Dmain), or the pretty debug de-mangled name? Both
work just as well in achieving the job.