This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix format issues in lib/mi-support.exp
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 11:19:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix format issues in lib/mi-support.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384844684-26241-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1384844684-26241-3-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On 11/19/2013 07:04 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> There are some format issues in lib/mi-support.exp, such as using
> spaces instead of tab and trailing spaces. This patch is to fix them.
> 'git show -w' shows nothing changed.
> If there is no comment or objection, I'll commit it in two days.
No objections at all. This has annoyed me before too.