This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix DW_OP_GNU_regval_type with FP registers
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:40:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix DW_OP_GNU_regval_type with FP registers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384434175-15561-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <877gcawvp9 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131115120635 dot GV3481 at adacore dot com>
On 11/15/2013 12:06 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Regarding Pedro's suggestion, what do we think of "read_addr_from_reg"?
> Still not perfect, as it hides a bit the fact that it only does
> a partial register read if the address size is smaller than the
> register size. But much better than "read_reg", I agree.
That sounds fine to me. It maps well to address_from_register.