This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 14/16] import gnulib sys_wait module
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:26:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 14/16] import gnulib sys_wait module
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383757800-6332-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383757800-6332-15-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <834n7p75xj dot fsf at gnu dot org> <8738mywvbs dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:02:31 -0700
> Now, it seems to me that it would be preferable if all use of wait.h and
> associated macros was limited to various "nat" files. However, that's a
> bigger change than I want to get into with this series.
There could be perhaps a single set of definitions for Posix platforms
(which could then use the gnulib stuff), and the rest of platforms
should indeed provide their own on the "nat" files.
I can write the definitions for Windows and for go32, so let me know
when this becomes relevant.
> I'm going to drop this patch and the one to remove gdb_wait.h.