This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 14/16] import gnulib sys_wait module
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:02:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 14/16] import gnulib sys_wait module
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1383757800-6332-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1383757800-6332-15-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <834n7p75xj dot fsf at gnu dot org>
Eli> Once again: gnulib's sys_wait.h is wrong for MinGW. This:
I had thought from the earlier series that you didn't think it was
important, but I looked a bit more and I agree, we can't use this.
For example, charset.c uses WIFEXITED -- and it assumes a
tradition-unix-like definition, because that is what pex uses.
Now, it seems to me that it would be preferable if all use of wait.h and
associated macros was limited to various "nat" files. However, that's a
bigger change than I want to get into with this series.
I'm going to drop this patch and the one to remove gdb_wait.h.