This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Inconsistency between cli and python breakpoints for ignore count tracking
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:41:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: Inconsistency between cli and python breakpoints for ignore count tracking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAP9bCMSrU6kEheSYcOxJLt1W1Cgg1mt=yQDu9eXsGZxQiSpLcw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5283C4E6 dot 3070400 at redhat dot com> <m3li0qq456 dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org>
On 11/14/2013 05:33 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> I will check this in then if there are no objections.
No objections, though it'd be great to have a test for this.