This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: pushed: [RFA] crash while re-reading symbols from objfile on ppc-aix.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:37:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: pushed: [RFA] crash while re-reading symbols from objfile on ppc-aix.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384258285-21433-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <874n7hilie dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131113024740 dot GH3481 at adacore dot com>
On 11/13/2013 02:47 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I made one small change to the revision log, based on a private
> command from Pedro:
That was most probably a typo, but TBC, it was just a tiny
comment, not a command. :-)