This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Add ada-exception-catchpoints to -list-features command output.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:18:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add ada-exception-catchpoints to -list-features command output.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384076960-12339-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <831u2o41on dot fsf at gnu dot org> <20131112095416 dot GD3481 at adacore dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:54:16 +0400
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Thanks for the review. As discussed with Tom, I've decided to
> merge the two entries into one. Attached is a patch that does that,
> together with a revised manual update. Can you tell me what you think?
> In particular, I am wondering whether the "all related to Ada
> exceptions" really brings anything in this context other than noise.
Looks good to me, although I suggest a minor correction below.
> +Indicates support for the following commands, all related to Ada
> +exceptions: ^^^^^^^^^^^
I suggest "all of them related" here.