This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][python] 1/3 Python representation of GDB line tables (Python code)
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:53:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch][python] 1/3 Python representation of GDB line tables (Python code)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5253F4D4 dot 1050600 at redhat dot com> <87ob6fd8c7 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <527BC0F3 dot 1080800 at redhat dot com> <21115 dot 62285 dot 436813 dot 473271 at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <527CF370 dot 9030808 at redhat dot com> <21117 dot 6425 dot 284003 dot 919541 at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com>
On 08/11/13 17:02, Doug Evans wrote:
> Phil Muldoon writes:
> > I've made the requested changes. For the sake of brevity I have just
> > included the three file diffs this time around instead of mailing the
> > whole series.
> > This OK?
> "works for me"
> [I missed a few things in my previous review. Blech. Mea culpa.
> There's a couple of function comments that don't have a blank
> line between them and their function. How could I have missed that??? :-)
> Ok with those changes, no need for another iteration on my account.
> Thanks again.
So committed, with the two header newlines.