This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] GDB process record and reverse debugging improvements for arm*-linux*
- From: oza Pawandeep <oza dot pawandeep at gmail dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Omair Javaid <omair dot javaid at linaro dot org>, Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, patches <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:48:45 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] GDB process record and reverse debugging improvements for arm*-linux*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANW4E-3+-9FTB2C9tYO42CAV7mZeUP8ayPR+3sH1F5bweJM_7Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <52687B1A dot 2050003 at codesourcery dot com> <527C580B dot 5020100 at linaro dot org> <83k3gj5p9t dot fsf at gnu dot org>
The previous support for arm instruction and thumb instruction for
record and reply was added by me.
but there some reverse test case failing...
I had issues with employer disclaimer, so could not proceed.
I have got the disclaimer now and is up-to date with FSF.
some of the queries to you regarding thumb2 support ?
1) did you bring in co processor and dsp instruction support for thumb2 ?
2) can you please run gdb-rever test suite and see if your code passes
the same ?
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 08:18:35 +0500
> > From: Omair Javaid <email@example.com>
> > CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Patch Tracking <email@example.com>
> > --- gdb/NEWS 11 Oct 2013 13:51:26 -0000 1.622
> > +++ gdb/NEWS 7 Nov 2013 23:58:26 -0000
> > @@ -3,6 +3,10 @@
> This part is OK, but please make sure to have 2 spaces between
> > +* Improved support of process record-replay and reverse debugging on
> > + arm*-linux* targets. Support for thumb32 and syscall instructions