This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][python] 2/3 Python representation of GDB line tables (Testsuite)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 08:47:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch][python] 2/3 Python representation of GDB line tables (Testsuite)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5253F4DD dot 4000104 at redhat dot com> <87k3h3d802 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <527BB50B dot 5030506 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Normally we hack in a comment header at the top.
>> I wonder whether assembly is truly needed in this case.
Phil> It was included at Jan's suggestion. To ensure compatibility between
Phil> compiler versions. However, the test is compiled unoptimized so I
Phil> suspect the potential of change in the linetable between versions is
Phil> slim. I have no strong opinion. What do you think?
I think it's fine.