This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Move "types deeply equal" code from py-type.c to gdbtypes.c
- From: Doug Evans <dje at sebabeach dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:10:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move "types deeply equal" code from py-type.c to gdbtypes.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA8o+=Q2ur7dAZYRRgOeRV1=KW_2azOwRY8meVHYKaOx3Yh9GQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <527AB482 dot 80600 at earthlink dot net> <87ppqd1a0t dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> Stan> +/* A helper function for tyscm_richcompare that checks two types for
> Stan> + "deep" equality. Returns non-zero if the types are considered the
> Stan> + same, zero otherwise. */
> Stan> "tyscm_richcompare"? Should that be typy_... ?
> It would be helpful if Doug could list all the change he made when
> moving the code.
I don't understand.
Which changes? While useful beyond its present state, this is in
essence just a cleanup.